Friday, December 28, 2007

Finally

Hello again every furry friend and acquaintance! I hope everyone has been having a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. My mom says there is one more holiday left in the season and it's when we change the year to 2008 from 2007. So, if my mom gets lazy and doesn't let me blog for another whole week I just want to say Happy New Year to everyone! May we all have a year filled with good things like lots of snuggles from our people, lots of naps, lots of treats, lots of nip, lots of toys, lots of salmon fancy feast and lots of warm laundry on which to curl up.

Warm laundry right out of the dryer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tommy! Warm laundry is the best for napping.

We hope you and your family have a Happy and Health New Year!

Daisy said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I think this will be the best year, ever.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awesome! Warm laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year :)

Unknown said...

Have a Happy New Year! Love Henry, Clyde and Charlotte Helton!