Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Helping

Honest, I was just trying to help. It has been very very hot until this weekend, so when mom came home Friday with some Fancy Feast and Ice Cream, I just wanted to be helpful. The fancy feast was fine but it was clear that the ice cream was leaking down the sides of the carton. Mom cleaned the sides off and then opened the top to get some of the excess melting part out so it wouldn't leak any more. While she was turning around to get a scoop or something, I thought it would be very nice if I jumped up and helped her keep the ice cream from leaking out more. I hadn't helped her like this since we had lived in our old house. I think she was quite surprised that I could jump up and be so helpful.

Mmmm...and it's "no sugar added" to help me keep my girlish figure!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Shilgia, I am proud of you for being so helpful!

Anonymous said...

Lol...I believe you :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

you are so helpful! i'm sure your mommy appreciates all you do for her. i think it would take a lot of "regular" icecream for you to lose your figure.

TabbyNormal said...

You look very helpful!

Speaking of helpful, my mom is so pleased because she took your advice and got some Fancy feast for Stygia -- the dry food, chicken flavor (which I don't like!!) and she ate it! I think they are both a lot happier now, though I could care less. Hah! But Ms. C says to say thank you.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

Just Ducky said...

Yumm ice cream.

Ginger The Cat said...

Oooooh that looks GOOD! I'd be helping too!

Parker said...

Wow Shilgiah, I think that was so very nice of you, I bet your Mom was pleased that none of the ice cream dripped down the sides and some of the ice cream made it to your tummy!
:)
Smooches to you and Tommy!