Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dizzy

My little sister Hope makes me dizzy sometimes. Just when it seems she is becoming progressively sweeter, her personality changes and she goes from purring to pouncing! Eeeek!!

I am getting used to her and am not nearly as scared of her as I used to be. To tell you the truth, I've actually been downright nice to her and I sometimes even think I like her. However, today she really tested my patience.

I tried really hard not to be peeved about her taking a nap in my favorite napping place on mom's bed up between the pillows. However, this afternoon she was napping there and at first I didn't see her and started to climb up on the pillows and the little troll screamed and pounced on me!

The only good thing to come out of that was that mom made her take a time out in the study so we could all cool down. She didn't even say "I'm sorry" when mom let her out after calm down time. Sheesh!

7 comments:

Parker said...

She was napping on your spot?!?
Oh dear, you are a good cat to let her do that!

Daisy said...

I'm glad you're getting used to Hope. My brother Harley is very good natured and never growls or hisses, but he is always chasing me around and trying to wrestle. This irritates me.

Ivan from WMD said...

You're being very patient with Hope, Shilgiah. She shouldn't be taking your napping spot like she owns the place!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are very sweet and kind~!

The Monkeys said...

Aww, I understand why your feelings were hurt!

Anonymous said...

Nothing is more annoying than your sister swiping your great sleeping spot! I hope you had a little talk with her about it.

The Crew said...

Well my goodness, we didn't know you had a new sister. Welcome, Hope. After a period of adjustment, we know you'll do fine. Shilgiah & Tommy are friends of ours and luckily you've found a great forever home.

See what happens when your secretary is so lax? We miss out on all kinds of news!!