Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Favorite

Mom worked for 11 hours straight today! Finally, she came to a stopping place and remembered she hadn't let me blog so she told me I could pick my favorite picture and post it. I was thinking about my old best dog friend Raven who went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2007.


This is me kissing Raven when I was just about a year old. She was such a sweet natured good buddy. I have lots of happy memories of times she would come over we would play.

Hope you all have a good week to come!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Nose kissies! That is a very sweet photo and a good memory for you.

The Monkeys said...

Your friend Raven was very cute! We can see why you miss her so much.

Anonymous said...

Raven is very cute. I'm sure you miss her a lot.

We haven't been able to blog in a while because something is wrong with our computer :( and Mom is too busy at work to blog there.

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, how sweet, Shilgiah. My mom remembers Raven too.

Parker said...

What a sweet photo, I am glad you picked that one!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing such a lovely memory of your pal Raven. Love this photo so much with the nose kisses you are giving. Looks like you two were best of friends. You were such a tiny little thing at one. Have a great day.
World of Animals