I've had such trouble with Blogger the past few days. Granted mom wasn't very patient with trying to help me talk to some of my friends cuz she's been so so busy this week with her own hunting, jury duty stuff and more hunting that I was lucky to let Tommy post a picture on Wednesday. But when I did try to visit friends and leave messages, blogger kept cutting out on me???
Anyway, last night I saw that William tagged me and I'm supposed to tell seven random facts about myself. So, after sleeping on it and chasing Tommy around the apartment this morning while mom was waking up and taking a little nap while she did some other stuff, I'm ready to share my seven random facts.
Oh, first here are the rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. Then you choose seven other cats to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Seven Random Facts about Me:
1. I love it when my momma holds me in her arms and dances with me.
2. I do somersaults quite frequently and this makes my mom laugh.
3. I secretly really like Woofies and my favorite friend is a big Black Lab named Raven.
4. I love to have my ears cleaned with Q-Tips and purr like crazy whenever mom shows me a Q-Tip and asks if I'd like my ears cleaned.
5. My best and favoritest toys have come from my Aunt A. (don't tell mom...I don't want to hurt her feelings)
6. I actually am quite fond of my Big little brother Tommy even when he buggs me sometimes.
7. When mom farted last night I jumped straight up in the air about a foot and she said not to put that in the list of seven random facts.
O.K. I'm tagging Olivia and Caroline (William's sisters), and Brandi from Catitude and any of the Poiland tribe who haven't answered yet and I was gonna list Faz, Mr. Hendrix, Daisymae Maus but they already got tagged so since almost everyone has been tagged already if you haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged.