Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Late Afternoon Sunstripes

Well, for the past several days mom has been trying to get my computer to work and was told at one point that Mozilla Firefox had crashed. Then she thought that she would have to call a repair man or get me a new computer or worst of all go without...Eeeek! So, this afternoon when mom got home from doing whatever it is she does when she is not catering to my needs, I went into my playroom (a.k.a. mom's study) and jumped up next to the computer and asked as sweetly as possible for mom to keep trying to fix my computer. And you know what! She fixed it! I am so proud of her...she did a good job. Apparently, Mozilla Firefox just needed to be told to update and then it got fixed. Now, mind you we are still on dial up and I don't think I can talk my mom into the 21st century until next July. She's promised to think about it then.

This is Tommy looking out the balcony door one afternoon. I'm out on the balcony where you can't see me...catching a fly. I'm very helpful.

6 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sometimes our moms just need a little push to get them going! Good Job! And what a neat picture of you!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by, even if you missed the big party.

Daisy said...

Hooray for the computer getting fixed! Your mom sounds smart.

Parker said...

What a beautiful photo of Tommy!

Anonymous said...

Computer problems make our Mom very grouchy! It is good that your Mom is very smart and can fix the computer.

Did you catch that pesky fly Shilgiah?

meemsnyc said...

Yeah! Your mom is so smart that she fixed it! Our mom is bad with computers.