Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sleeping Arrangements

Hope is still enjoying being in the whole house 24/7 but we have discovered that we prefer a variety of sleeping arrangements depending with whom we are napping.

Tommy and I prefer to sleep near each other most of the time but if he starts stretching his big body out and hogging the bed I go elsewhere.


When Hope wants to sleep near me she prefers the "top bunk bed" style of napping. I don't mind if she naps above me as long as she doesn't decide to play "pounce on the sister". If Hope does that, I have to go and find another place to nap with a bit more solitude. That's when I usually go under the bed. It's too dark under there for mom to get a good picture of me.

Have a wonderfully nappy week everyone!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad you all have worked out sleeping arrangements that suit you all. That took a while for Harley to figure out!

Anonymous said...

The second picture reminded me of Bounce and Trixie. Bounce loved to sleep on the recliner and Trixie would take the upper berth, just like Hope!

Ivan from WMD said...

Shilgiah, you're a very tolerant sister. I wish mine were as nice.