Thursday, June 14, 2007

The floor painting

This is a picture of me with my favorite picture. When we moved here last summer mom wasn't sure what to do with this picture. With the arrangement of the living room and dining room there just wasn't a good place to hang the picture.

So, mom just put it on the floor leaning under the opening (sometimes called the breakfast bar but we never eat breakfast there) to the kitchen. After a few days, I told mom that I love the painting on the floor cuz I can hide in the space behind it and feel all comfy or I can sit in front of it and look all beautiful. I love my floor painting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shilgiah you do look furry beautiful in front of yore painting. I kinda suits you-a pretty painting for a pretty girl.

Mr. Hendrix said...

you look stunning. That is a very pretty picture and it looks like it was painted just for you.
I like that you have the option of hiding behind it, or being in front of it.

Daisy said...

Shilgiah, I also think you look very pretty in front of that painting. And it does look like a fun place to hide behind.

Lux said...

Wow, it really goes with your furs, Shilgiah!