Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rainy Like Sunday

It looks like it's gonna start raining at any minute. I like watching the rain but I especially like it when mom puts her pretty animal umbrella out to dry. Tommy and I sometimes take turns laying under it. Hope everyone has a very good week. Mom says I may not be able to blog as much because she anticipates very long days at work this week and may be too tired to let me blog early in the morning or late in the evening. Personally, I think she should take naps during the day like Tommy and I do. That way she would have more energy to turn on the computer and let me blog.

Tommy are you under there?

11 comments:

Daisy said...

Naps are good for everybody!

Ivan from WMD said...

You and Tommy are very brave...we HATE the umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Is Tommy under the umbrella? I am kind of scairt of mom's umbrella. Tell your mom not to work too hard and take lots of naps with you!

Lux said...

My mom says to tell your mom she hopes her week goes by really quickly ... she can empathize.

That umbrella's pretty!

The Crew said...

Hi Shilgiah. Thanks for checking on us. Yes we're OK here, but the tornadoes were very close, only about 45 minutes south of here in Kenosha & Racine. First reports say about 30 homes were destroyed. Mom's lived in the midwest all her life and never hear of a tornado in January!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Awwww.... we hope the week isn't too bad for your mom!
Cool umbrella!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think that animal umbrella is very beautiful indeed~!
Hope you also have a great week.

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute umbrella.It's rainy cold here mom needs on of those.

Parker said...

That is a pretty umbrella. I'm not sure I would get too close to it though!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Pretty blue colors in dat umbrella. Did someone say nap? Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Karen Jo said...

I really like that umbrella. I hope the work week has gone by quickly for your Mom. My days off usually come in the middle of the week, so my work week starts tomorrow. Stay warm and dry.