Friday, January 11, 2008

Saturday Skiing

This is not where mom is going to be skiing tomorrow but it's where she wishes she would be skiing tomorrow. Instead she is going to Santa Fe Ski Area which is nice too but not as awesome as Taos.

So I guess since we don't get to go and play in the snow, Tommy and I will have to nap and chase each other around the house Saturday while mom is skiing. She calls skiing "dancing with the mountain" and she thinks it's the most fun thing in the world. I think she forgot that cuddling with us is the most fun thing in the world.

Hope everyone has a very wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you mom has fun skiing. I think it is much better to stay inside where it is warm and soft.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we haf to agree that cuddlin is the best, but maybe skiing is up there too, :) ~The FLuffy Tribe

Daisy said...

Yep, nothing is as much fun as cuddling! But skiing seems a little bit fun, too.