Monday, October 29, 2007

Cherish Meme for Miss Peach

We wish Miss Peach, a very pretty peach colored curly kitty, a speedy recovery and to let her and her human mom and dad that there are lots of kitties and beans in the blogosphere who are sending lots of purrs and love your way.

This meme came to Tommy and me from William. It is a meme to show how much we Cherish our people and they cherish us. Here are the rules depending on who is writing:
1. Tell what is the sweetest thing you do to your mom (what is the sweetest thing your kitty will do to you).
2. Now, hug your mommy tightly (and hug your kitty tightly).
3. Tag your good friend
4. Leave your computer and continue to hug each other.


Here are our responses:
Tommy: The sweetest thing I do is to politely ask if I can curl up next to mom's face during the night. I make sure I wake her first by jumping up on the bed, since I weigh 20 lbs, this usually wakes her. When she opens at least one eye, I tilt my head and gesture toward her head with a nod...then she says "it's alright, you can come snuggle up"...and I do and then I purr really loudly...I think this makes her feel good.
Shilgiah: The sweetest thing I do is to make my mom laugh by doing something called "antics". I'm not entirely sure what that means but I think it means when I do somersaults or pounce on my brother or do acrobatics or sneak into closets or...well, lots of things it makes her laugh and feel good. She always tells me I'm so sweet and cute when I do my "antics".
Mom: I want to add that I believe my two wonderful cats as well as all cats in the world provide humans with a chance to view a pure soul and the love that can exist within us all if we could just manage to see things from this cat-wise perspective.

Miss Peach we all hope you get well soon...and that love and purrs will at least make the healing process speedier.

Now, I want to tag Brandi from Catitude for the Cherish meme. Brandi, I haven't visited enough but I consider you a friend too.


3 comments:

ASTOR CATS said...

Glad to see your mom is feeling good enough to spend some time on the computer. You both do some very sweet things for your mom. It's so nice to take the time to hug and cherish our loved ones.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Daisy said...

Shilgiah, I think doing antics is very, very fun and all moms love this. I sure hope Miss Peach will get better!

Anonymous said...

You and Tommy are very sweet to your mom. Tommy is very cute to ask if he can snuggle. All our moms enjoy our antics too, even though we call it having fun.