Monday, October 29, 2007

No Work Until Wednesday

Mom went to the people v.e.t. on Friday because she was still sick after a week and a half. During that time she was dragging herself to work every day and then going to bed practically as soon as she got home. Once she even almost forgot our supper but Tommy jumped up on the bed and sat on her till she got up and gave us our Fancy Feast (a.k.a. Stinky Goodness). So when mom went to the people v.e.t. her doctor gave her a note that says she isn't to come back to work until Wednesday.

Mom says I can spend some time on the balcony and some time catching up on visiting blogging friends and doing the two meme's I got and snuggling with mom and making sure she gets well soon.

Thank you Rabbie Burns of the Fluffy Tribe for giving me a meme. I was going to do it this weekend but mom kept going to sleep and coughing and hacking up hairballs.

Also,Thank You William for giving me another meme yesterday. I feel so popular! Mom says she will make sure I do these memes in the next couple of days.

Mom says she wants me to finish now cuz she wants to go back to bed. So I guess I need to finish and take a nap with her. Hope everyone has a happy week.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I am sorry your mom is not feeling well, but I am glad that she will be home with you for a few days!

ASTOR CATS said...

We are sorry your mom is not feeling well. Spending a little time in bed and buddling will do her a world of good. Make sure she feeds you and that she eat too.

Midnite & Stray Kitty