Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Who is That?

Alright I don't think I like this new intruder in our study. He takes up a lot of space and doesn't leave me any room to nap in my favorite chair in my study and he has a really good view of the balcony too.

Excuse me, but would you mind finding somewhere else to sit? I asked very politely and then he moved away from my chair but I'm not sure where he went. Maybe he'll sit across the room in Tommy's chair.

Hey, Tommy someone is looking at you. Better make sure he isn't about to pounce on you.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

He might be OK for snuggling on. Why don't you test out his lap?

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh it looks like he may be peeking in on Tommy sleeping.

Anonymous said...

He looks cute.

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is very rude of that interloper to pick the best chair in the house and hog it like that.

The Crew said...

What nerve, taking over your chair without asking!

Ivan from WMD said...

Does he eat much?

I've tagged you and Tommy for a cherish meme for Miss Peach...

Christine and FAZ said...

I don't know who he is but he sure looks big to me. FAZ

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't trust him if I was you guys. He looks a little suspicious, especially how he's crouched behind that chair... Tommy is smart to sleep with one eye open!

Thanks for visiting our blog awhile back - we are horribly spotty bloggers, but we check in and check on everyone when we can.

:-)

Lux said...

Omigoodness, that's a funny-lookin' bean!