Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Blue Birdie

This weekend mom brought out my old Blue Birdie feather toy and played with me for a long time in the living room while Tommy and Hope were snoozing in the study. It was a lot of fun and looked almost like this...

except this picture was taken about a year and a half ago but I look my same beautiful self. The blue birdie has lost a couple of the long white feathers but other than that my blue birdie looks the same now as then.

Have a wonderful week everyone...and may your people treat you to feather toy play as frequently as you wish.

6 comments:

Parker said...

I love one-on-one time with my Mommy. It's a very nice time!

Daisy said...

Isn't it great how even old toys seem new again after an absence?

Ivan from WMD said...

That's wonderful! I always enjoy special time with my mom, too.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

It looks like lots of kitties are getting old toys back this week! Me, and I was just as LC, Ayla and Iza's blog and they did too!

That blue birdie looks like FUN!!

~Persephone

Mr. Hendrix said...

oooo fun! i love fev-ver toys. it is amazing how after they get put away for a while they become so special and fun again!

enjoy that special mommy time. purrrs

Cliff and Olivia said...

That looks like the coolest toy. Nice way to exercise the humans.