Monday, November 27, 2006

One more time. Where are my pictures?

Hello again. I tried to fix the last post but somehow couldn't. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that mean thing about my mom not being too bright. Anyway, what I was said very tiny like was that Mom hasn't yet figured out quite how to get my pictures on this blog. But if you want to see a picture of me you can go to my cousin William's blog and go to the Jan. 31,2005 archives under "My Brother's Sweetie Pea." and see me there. I haven't aged a bit. Happy Naps to You Until We Meet Again (mom says that's an old Roy Rodgers song or something). Gosh, she must be a squillian years old!! Later my new cat friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We just stopped in to say "hi". We are anxious for your mom to post your pictures but hope she doesn't go crazy trying. Blogger isn't too kind sometimes. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu