Monday, November 27, 2006

Where are my photos????

My mom has almost figured out how to get my pictures onto my blog...big sigh...but I think she accidentally sent them to Australia! Shh... don't tell... she's not too bright. If I only had thumbs! If you want to see my picture right now, you can go to my cousin William's blog and go to the Jan 31, 05 Archives under "My Brother's Sweetie Pea." and see me. I haven't aged a bit.
Also, no telling how long it will take mom to figure out how to get links of my new cat friends up on my blog, but thank you who have visited. I may need help understanding and controlling my brother and I'll bet you all have some good advice. Later my new friends.

1 comment:

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh dear, I wrote the last part of this so tiny no one can read it. let me try again!