Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Chinese Food and a Movie

Yesterday mom went out for Chinese food and a movie. We celebrate Chanukkah at our house so for eight nights mom lights candles. One more each night. Friday the 22nd was the last night of Chanukkah this year. Tommy and I love watching the lights glow and we are very careful not to get our whiskers or any other furry parts too close to the flames.
I love Chanukkah! Don't you think the lights make my fur coat even brighter? Mom says I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Who could argue with that?

4 comments:

Lux said...

*I'm certainly not going to argue with that - you look lovely!

William said...

Did your mom bring home any of the chinese dinner as a treat for you and Tommy? If it was something fun with chicken or shrimp or duck I bet you would have liked it.

Mmmm, now I'm getting hungry.

Patches & Mittens said...

Yes, you are lovely! But do be careful of the candles.

Patches

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Yes, candlelight does wonders for us girls doesn't it? Hope you had a great holiday.

Love,
Tipper