Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bird Friends

O.K. so these are my Bird Friends from last Spring when we lived at our old place near my park. I'm starting to make new bird friends here at our new place but I don't have any pictures of them yet and I still miss my old bird friends so thought I'd post a picture of them. They were so much fun to talk with and watch.
Looky up on the branch. This is a Cooper's Hawk from last year. He was right outside our front porch. I think he might have been Warren. Warren's family build a nest summer before last in a tall tree about twenty minutes from here at William's house. I think Warren came to visit me at my old place last year. Anyway, I told him not to even think about eating my bird friends on the back patio because in our family "Birds are friends, not food".

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, Shilgiah, I hope you make some more new bird friends at yer new place soon! I know you will.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Wow that hawk sure gets around. You will haf birdie friends soon. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Ivan from WMD said...

I bet come spring you'll have tons of birds. Maybe not as close but in the trees.