Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feeling Sad

My sweetie pea, Eddie died on Sunday. He was William and Olivia and Caroline's brother. I first met Eddie and his sister Sophie a long long long time ago before I found my mom when I was an orphan. Now that I have a brother, I understand how sad William and his sisters must feel and mom told me how sad Eddie's mom must feel and read me William's blog entry. So many people and kitties love William and his family. Mom and me and Tommy are sending purrs, head-butts and warm thoughts to William and his family.

5 comments:

Bonnie Underfoot said...

We're sorry you lost your sweet pea Eddie! We didn't realize you knowed him fur so long. Always remember, he was well loved and loved well.

As for treat acquisition, I (Bonnie, the dark tabby) do the cute, pitiful looks and loud meows, while Victor (white tabby) very quietly tries to climb up and take what he wants. Victor also spins. Since we don't get along, my woman gives us equal treats.

I hope your feeling better soon. Eddie was a good cat who had a good life.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm so sorry abowt Eddie. It made my face leek win I red abowt him.

Anonymous said...

Me and mommy are very sad about eddie...We're sending you a hug.
It must be hard for William now
he's alone it's so sad.

Rascal said...

I'm so sorry. That is such sad news. Purss and tail hugs.

Ivan from WMD said...

Shilgiah, thanks so much for this sweet tribute to my bro. I know you were his very special sweetie pea. He used to watch you all the time from the windows when you and your mom took walks.