Friday, February 9, 2007

Some of My Favorite Things

This is my toy basket. I'm very generous about sharing my toys with Tommy most of the time. But sometimes he slobbers and bites my toys until they are almost ruined. See the Red Chili toy in the upper right hand corner? Well, this is the second Red Chili toy he has slobbered and bitten to death. I need to know how to stop him from doing such stuff. If any of you out there has a sibling who slobbers and bites your toys let me know your solutions to this dilema. Thanks...and have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Pixie doesn't play very much, so I get most of the toys all to myself!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

I hide them from the others ~Merlin

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, Scout slobbers & rips apart any feather toys & wands that we get. Then he carries them off to his lair (under mom & dads bed) to hide them.
We can't train him to quit, but we have mom trained to just buy more. -Shaggy

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Maybe just let Tommy have the chili toy, and get yourself another one. SOmetimes it is easier, in the long run.

Rascal said...

Wow! What a lot of toys!!!!!