Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there and to our mom who adopted us and takes such good care of us! Because I love my mom so much, I got her a bunch of roses that are yellow and orange. I thought they would look very nice on the table.

I promise not to nibble on the petals.

Then Tommy gave mom a silver stick with a rectangular flat thing on the bottom. It is called a Carpet Sweeper and it is a "green machine" even though it looks silver. The big plus is that Tommy absolutely hates the vvvrooom noisy machine that mom uses to clean the carpets so he thought this was the perfect solution. Mom began by using it on our little carpet on the balcony.

It works great and it's very quiet!

6 comments:

Parker said...

What nice gifts for your Mommy! You two are very nice to do that for her!
AND - promising not to eat the petals??? Well, that's just the icing on the cake!

Lux said...

Great gifts! Happy Mother's Day to your mom!

meemsnyc said...

Pretty flowers! Happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Great gifts for your Mom! We snuggled a lot with Mom yesterday because we don't have any green papers.

We hope your Mom had a nice Mother's Day!

Daisy said...

I hope your mom had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ivan from WMD said...

I think I like the flowers the best. Are you sure you're not taking a little taste when your mom is hunting, maybe around the back where she can't see right off?