Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thundering Herd of Elephants

We have had five days of Mom and it has been a wonderful time! We didn't do any projects and just had fun. Mom did her favorite thing reading. She read and read and read. Tommy and I snuggled and we all decided that it seemed right just to take a break from blogging for a few days.

When we decided to turn the computer on and see what our blogging friends were up to we were very saddened to hear that Bonnie Underfoot had died. Then, we went to Victor Tabbycat and Bonnie Underfoot's blog and read what her mom had written about the weather and hearing the thunder and that she figured that it must be Bonnie playing "Thundering Herd of Elephants" with the other kitties at the Rainbow Bridge, it made us feel happy. Tommy and I even played a game of it last night at 2:00AM in honor of Bonnie. You go girl!

We will miss you Bonnie. We are sending *hugs* to Victor and his beans.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I will think of Bonnie whenever I hear thunder, now!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We love da THOE game. Me am taking a break from it for a coupla days till I can make sure I can run fast enuf wifout banging into da walls.