Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Obsession With Q-Tips

Hope is doing fine and the Kitty Tooth Fairy did come and leave her a nip laced mousie and more of her favorite Gerber's meat baby food. She is soooo spoiled! But enough of her shenanigans, it's my turn to brag about my prowess with playing ever so carefully with Q-Tips.

I have loved Q-Tips from the first time I set eyes on them when I first found my mom. It didn't take her long to realize she could not leave them in plain sight if she didn't want me to slobber all over them and try to play "pick up sticks" with them.

I enjoy sitting up by the bathroom sink while mom is getting ready for work. I know there are Q-Tips inside a mirrored medicine cabinet with other things mom gets out of there but I have never had the chance to get my paws on them long enough to play.

Finally, just the other day mom didn't quite close the medicine cabinet tightly enough and when she went to the kitchen for a moment to get filtered water for her vitamins and other stuff she takes to keep her healthy, I saw my chance. I pulled, ever so gently, on the cabinet door and voila! it came open and quick as a bunny I grabbed the Q-Tip container with my paw and...well...it fell down on the little red stool and floor.

I was very excited and ready to play but mom was not so thrilled! Hey, all this time while Hope has been recuperating I have been so so so good. You'd think mom would be happy to see me being playful. Really all you cats...Q-Tips are great fun to play with!!! You should try them sometime.

May the week to come bring every cat great fun playing whatever you like to play best!

5 comments:

Parker said...

You're my hero! I have to try this!

Daisy said...

Woohoo! It's a Q-Tip extravaganza!

ps: I like your Hello Kitty bandaids, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love to play with Q-Tips! They are one of my favorites. I can't reach Mom's so I have to ask.

Mr. Hendrix said...

You're awesome! I think your patience was totally rewarded by her leaving the cabinet open. I wish she had let you play. It doesn't seem fair. Maybe she will let you play with one or two Qtips a couple times a month. That is what mommy does with me and paper towels.

Poor Hope. I hope she is feeling better already and the Tooth Fairy brought her something nice. purrrrrrrrs

World of Animals, Inc said...

This is too funny. Q-tips are a fun game to play if your human is not home. Good thing you didn't have the box with hundreds in them to play with. Now that would be a mess. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals