Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where is the Kitty Tooth Fairy?

Well, Hope came home from the vet almost a week ago on Monday the 8th. She was all wobbly from the anesthetic, but we were kind to her and didn't hiss or act troll-like. She kind of looked like a drunken sailor. It would have been funny if we hadn't felt so sorry for her. You see, the vet had indeed stolen a tooth from the back of her mouth. However, he gave it back to mom in a little plastic bag. I was wondering why he would give the tooth back to mom. Then, I overheard Aunt A telling mom that maybe she could put it under Hope's pillow for the tooth fairy!

Hope was on pain medication most of the week and so mom forgot all about putting the tooth out for the kitty tooth fairy to take and leave some wonderful treat. During the week when she had to have the pain medication, right after that mom would give me Gerber Baby Food...Beef and Chicken and Turkey!!

Hope, now that you are feeling better why don't you demand that mom put the tooth out under the pillows on the bed so the tooth fairy can find it and leave you something?

Oh, that's a good idea Shilgiah...Mom...oh, Mom...



Mom said I have to be asleep before the tooth fairy comes. O.K. I'm asleep now and waiting for the tooth fairy to come. I would like her to bring me more Gerber Baby Food...especially turkey and beef and chicken!

6 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

I hope you got something fun from the kitteh tooth fairy by now, Hope! I also hope you're feeling much, much better.

Daisy said...

I have a feeling the Tooth Fairy will grant your wish!

Cliff and Olivia said...

We don't really believe in fairies, but that don't mean you shouldn't get all the treats you can eat.

The Crew said...

My vet stole a tooth from me and I NEVER got anything for it!!

George

Anonymous said...

We sure hope that the Tooth Fairy will be very generous to you!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are glad to see you resting up. Now, mom has to put your tooth under your pillow for the kitty tooth fairy to bring you something nice. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals